Thursday, July 10, 2014

DIY STICK FLOWER POTS

Hey there!! Today I have a quick little thrifty DIY I whipped up for my front porch. For a couple of weeks now I've been doing a little gardening and a lot of learning on how to properly care for potted flowers and plants. I must say I'm extremely proud of  how far along I've came as a "Gardener" for once my plants and flowers are alive!  
Since I've managed to keep my Begonias alive for quite some time now. It was time for a cute makeover. These rustic stick flower pots did the job! This DIY is very simple and costs $0!! 
Suplies needed: Empty tuna cans, sticks, small flower pot measuring 4'' high & 3'' bottom, flowers,and hot glue gun. 
No instructions needed, all you need to do is glue sticks all around the tuna can until its completely covered all around.
Too easy yet so eye appealing, have a good one yall!! 
XO, Nancy!!


1 comment:

  1. love this too. and love that it is free. you are a creative genius

    ReplyDelete