Friday, July 11, 2014

5 FRIDAY FAVES: YELLOW LOVE

 Y E L L O W! Oh how I love Yellow. Yellow has been my forever favorite color since I can remember. Its one of those colors that just brings happiness to your heart. I thought it would be fun if I shared a couple of favorite items I stumbled upon this week on my news feeds. They are definitely summer musts!

                                              Strappy Faux-leather 4'' heels from ModCloth.



                                    Hello Sunshine accent pillow from BellaBella Shope on Etsy




                                               Embroidery Stitching Organza Dress from Lulla
                                       Handcrafted Wooden sunglasses from tmbr. shop on Etsy



Color Block Yellow and Beige vegan leather clutch from LuLus

How do you feel about Yellow? Hope you enjoyed my Yellow faves of the week! Wish you guys a happy weekend.

XO,Nancy!

1 comment: