Sunday, September 14, 2014

RIVERFEST 2014

Hello everyone!! I'm a little late on sharing this but its better late than never, right? Festivals are a favorite for us. Its something about live music, carnival food and rides that brings us together as a family. Looking through these photos makes my heart so happy. It really is the little moments that make life wonderful!! Hope you enjoy our little adventures from last weekends 2014 Clarksville Riverfest.
Little Renity and the Lama
Olaf, Elsa, Ana, Rapunzel & my little stink face! I promise she was excited but mommy can be a little embarrassing. 
The Zombie
Just beautiful
Rivera Family!
Blu skies, flags and a Mexican food stand! Something about this picture, not sure what it is but it makes me happy!
Music for the soul.
These two have my heart.
DELL sticker, boats and a happy face.
Why Yesss Please!!
Stop it mom, no more pictures!!!
Hoping one day she will look back and thank mamma for taking so many photos. Paparazzi smile.
Bud Light Stage. Who doesn't love live music.
Look at that face!!
Sitting on the grass having an awesome time!
Carlos and Simone, Very Thankful for these two!
Love this.
 Pony ride.
 Us Girls.
And the selfie of course! 

I must say that Clarksville and Ft. Campbell have really grown on me. It might not be my forever home Dallas, but great memories and friends are being made here. Im extremely thankful for being able to experience all of it! Happy Sunday Yall!

XO, Nancy!! 




No comments:

Post a Comment