Saturday, April 4, 2015

EASTER & SPRING WREATH

Lately I've been really loving all the natural grapevine wreath and garland trends around pinterest and craft stores. I think they give off that cool rustic farmhouse kind of look. Also, must I say they are incredibly easy to decorate according to seasons. For example I created this adorable Spring/ Easter wreath for our front door in about 10 minutes using artificial flowers, berries and butterflies from Dollar Tree.  
I bought one bouquet of pink cherry blossoms, two bouquets of each pink and purple glitter berries and also two sets of  yellow glitter butterflies which I thought were darling. I used a pair of wire cutters to cut the bouquets apart into single flowers. Then I just kind of intertwined each flower within the looped grapevine. 
THRIFTED HANDMADE BUNNIES: BOUGHT IN A GALLON SIZE ZIP LOCK BAG FOR $1 
One of the things I adore about this wreath is it's versatility. It can be an Easter wreath one day, and a gorgeous Spring wreath another. Without any effort at all! All I did was tie one of the little bunnies I picked up at the thrift shop and BAMM there goes the Easter wreath! 
Too, when Easter passes I plan on keeping my little wreath until summertime!  
Thank you guys for stopping by!! 
Xo, Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment